Sunday, May 1, 2011

Business of the Day, May 2nd - Creations By Maggie

Creations By Maggie

I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself and my little shop. My name is Maggie and I am the owner and single operator of Woodburned Creations By Maggie. My love for woodburning started with a trip to Frankfort, MI. There, I fell in love with the enchanting beauty of the lakes and its surroundings and decided to take some firewood home in order to remember this remarkable place. Shortly thereafter, my shop was born! I specialize in custom made woodburned firewood pieces. What's beautiful about this art is that each piece is beautifully made by mother nature and hand picked by me. There is a plethora of options to choose from as far as what we can burn into the signs. Some have color, family names, established dates or even a combination of both. All of my items are custom made, hand painted and designed especially for you. I am very easy to work with, so if you imagine something special, I will try my hardest to make it come true for you!. Check my website often, we have new items everyday!




Visit us

on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creations-by-Maggie/162595957104145?sk=info

No comments:

Crafters Challenge Hall of Fame