Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Business of the Day, May 10th - Top That Cards

Top That Cards
http://www.topthatcards.co.uk/

My name is Caroline and I am the founder of Top That Cards

I first started my company in 2006 after the birth of my second son and it has grown from strength to strength.

I am the designer of all the fimo toppers that appear on the gifts, plaques, cards and frames.

Each and every one of my designs comes from my imagination and I own the copyrights to the designs.

I first began creating just the fimo toppers then I decided to create a range of goods using my own toppers which I keep exclusively for my own creations. This means that each piece created is unique to Top That Cards and cannot be purchased from anywhere else.

I take great pride in my work and love a challenge.

I can create a bespoke frame , card or plaque featuring a fimo character at a reasonable price.

At the moment I am in the process of creating a range of exclusive personalised keepsake frames for children’s rooms and also for Father’s Day.
I also have a number of ranges for children and babies such as Daisy Duckling, Jungle Jelly and Patchwork Ponies.

Prices range from £7.99 to £25.00 for keepsake cards and gifts.




No comments:

Crafters Challenge Hall of Fame