Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Business of the Day April 27th - Shipwreck Studio

Shipwreck Studio

Shipwreck Studio is the result of found treasures collected from journeys past and present. Beach glass became my fascination as a child when searching for fossils or pirate treasure.


 I live in a small town along the eastern shore of the Chesapeake with one traffic light, but lots of history. Married to, two dogs a rabbit and a husband...should change the order on that.

My jewelry designs come from the love for these vanishing gems. All my beach glass is genuine and handpicked from many beaches here and abroad. I use sterling silver and also hand sculpted fine silver in my designs. Organic to Sultry, jeans to black dress. Custom orders are always welcome.
Visit my Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shipwreck-Studio/487043740354?sk=wall

Peace and Happiness
Linda Sims
Shipwreck Studio

No comments:

Crafters Challenge Hall of Fame